The Eagles Community Park opened May 21, 2014, and is for the enjoyment of Eagles Residents and their invitees & Eagles Golf Club Members.
The Park is open for use between dawn to dusk and is located next to the Golf Course Clubhouse at 16351 Nine Eagles Drive. The Park entrance is off Nine Eagles Drive/off the Golf Club’s lower parking lot.
Park facilities include two clay tennis courts, a full size basketball court, playground equipment and a pavilion with bathrooms.
The pavilion is available to reserve for private functions (see Park Reservation Form).
EAGLES COMMUNITY PARK RULES
– The Park is for residents, golf club members and invitees only
– Park is open from dawn to dusk & Association special event hours
– Appropriate language and behavior is expected in the park
– Park Area is under Surveillance 24 hours per day
– Park visitors must use lower parking lot only
– Use all park equipment and amenities at your own risk
– No smoking, no pets, no glass, no fires, no grills, no alcohol permitted
– No skateboarding, rollerblading, cycling, scooters permitted
– No littering – keep the park clean
– The Board of Directors has authority to deny access
– Golf Club, Association and Management are not liable for any injury, damage or loss
– See additional rules posted at playground and tennis courts
EAGLES COMMUNITY PARK PLAYGROUND RULES
– Play Equipment Is Designed For Children 5-12 Years Of Age
– Adult Supervision Recommended
– Do Not Use When Wet
– Do Not Use Play Equipment Improperly
– Wear Proper Footwear e.g. Sneakers
EAGLES COMMUNITY PARK TENNIS COURT RULES
– Use tennis courts at your own risk
– Proper attire and tennis footwear required
– Courts for Tennis ONLY
– No food, glass or alcohol allowed
– Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
– After play : Groom entire court with broom and clean lines with line sweeper
– Limit play to one hour if others are waiting
– Courts open dawn to dusk